Monday, November 30, 2015

Report #7: Academic Writing and Eddie Murphy


Well, this is my last report. When something good ends people tend to feel sad. But I don’t. I feel happy because to be this way I don’t need a challenge anymore. It showed how it is right to enjoy your job.

So, let’s explore how I spent my last 5 days of 30 day writing challenge!

Day #26: Write about an area in your life that you’d like to improve.



I wrote about self-development because I can never manage to combine everything at once and it irritates me much. That’s why I am trying to prioritize and so far it has been well.

Day #27: Conversely, write about something that’s kicking ass right now.



What can I write about  apart from academic writing?

Day #28: Post 5 things that make you laugh-out-loud.



These things are hilarious!

Day #29: What are the difficult things in academic writing that you want to overcome?



I want to overcome many barriers and difficulties. Despite the fact that academic writing is rocking now my life, it doesn’t mean that I mastered it. I need to learn so much more …

Day #30: Your highs and lows for the month.



The most interesting thing is that I couldn’t make up any lows J

Well, that’s it. 30 day writing challenge has ended but my lifetime writing challenge has only begun.

If you are interested how this 30 day writing challenge influenced my life, wait for the article for EssayLancers. They were very excited to publish an article on their blog about my feelings about such a great think. So, coming soon … 

No comments:

Post a Comment