Friday, May 29, 2015

Do you drink coffee when you write? No, I drink music


Writers with baggage of experience will definitely agree that it’s not all only about writing. Of course, there are times when you don’t notice anyone or anything, you plunge headlong into your thoughts and materialize them with words. But I bet it’s not always like this. Sometimes everything matters: light, colors, flavors and sounds.

I love listening to music while writing because it creates a kind of my own world where there is only me and my thoughts accompanied by my favorite tunes. I suppose there are a lot of people who feel the same way, so, I’ve decided to share some sources I use when I need the magical power of music.




That’s right. I use it not for watching videos. In fact, there are loads of musical channels that’ll fit any taste. Various genres, remixes, covers in indie, deep house or experimental styles. I think the idea of audiovisual music blogs is genius as it looks aesthetic and trendy at the same time.


This one is a true writing solution! The music always matches the mood I choose and the generated playlists are just fabulous. Sometimes there are songs you listen everyday, sometimes you come across new precious discoveries that will start your writing day!


The last and my favourite one is a space where people make their own playlists and share their tastes, feelings and emotions. The most wonderful thing about it is that you can’t choose which song will be next because you don’t know. Every time it’s a pleasant surprise with new bands and singers unknown before.

These are my sources of inspiration and pleasure because music brings us sun in heavy rains, warmth in cold winters and silence in bustling noise. Click, listen and enjoy because that’s everything that matters.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment